Samsung's notes application
Although we're not all lucky enough to have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, all smartphone users need at some point an application that allows us to take quick notes. Samsung has developed for all its devices a complete and intuitive application of this kind that can be installed on any smartphone or tablet of the Korean brand.
We're talking about Samsung Notes and it includes all the options necessary to cover the user's needs: create notes with text, add images with footnotes, record voice notes... and even add audio files with music.
Write quick notes to remember an errand to be done or become creative with its brushes.
If your smartphone has been made by this Korean giant, this complete application is probably already installed on your device by default. Thanks to the latter, you'll be able to write notes making the most of all the following options:
- Quickly add text using the + button.
- It includes several kinds of pens, sizes, and colors for writing.
- It comes along with several types of brushes and color mixers to be able to draw.
- Possibility to share drawings and paintings on PEN.UP.
- Option to add images with footnotes.
- Allows us to record voice notes.
- Synchronization of notes between devices by means of Samsung Cloud.
- Compatible with the brand's S Pen to write notes or create hand-made drawings.
Although it's a complete notes application with a clear and clean interface, if you haven't got a Samsung phone there's absolutely nothing you can do with its APK file. However, you shouldn't be too concerned because there are plenty of decent alternatives on the market as is the case of Google Keep, OneNote, Any.Do, Todoist... and dozens of more examples.
Requirements and additional information:
- The application is only compatible with Samsung devices.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 8.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...