Hatsune Miku or just Miku started as a simple voice library for the Yamaha Vocaloid voice synthesizer over 10 years ago but became one of the most famous Japanese virtual idols worldwide, capable of gathering millions of people at her concerts.
Now, with the help of Sega, Miku returns along with other virtual singers to offer you a beautiful musical game where you can play the artist's most famous songs and live her story, both on and off stage: Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage!
Play with Hatsune Miku and her virtual friends and overcome their struggles through the power of music.
Project Sekai Colorful Stage's main features
- In addition to Hatsune Miku, you will meet other famous virtual singers such as Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, MEIKO, and KAITO.
- The gameplay is easy to understand but difficult to master: just tap, hold, and slide your finger on your smartphone to the rhythm of the music.
- The player can collect character cards and customize the band and music videos.
- Each idol has different costumes that the player will be able to get with their performances.
- There are five different levels of difficulty available.
- It can be played individually or with up to 4 other friends.
- It includes a Virtual Show mode. In it, you can experience live online performances with all the virtual pop stars and players from all over the world.