A few years ago, games of the likes of Guitar Hero, Rock Band, or other music simulators became very popular on video consoles of the likes of PlayStation. In these games, we had to play songs following the patterns of keys and colors that adapted to different difficulty levels.
This system soon arrived on Android and iPhone, and thanks to games of the likes of Piano Tiles we can emulate some of the best pianists in the world playing famous songs by pressing each one of the tiles we saw on the screen at the very precise moment.
A very addictive music simulator with an online multiplayer mode that's really challenging.
And now here comes Magic Tiles 3 for Android, the sequel to Piano Tiles that incorporates the same gaming system (tapping the black squares at the right moment and avoiding the white ones) but with new instruments such as the guitar and the drums, as well as the traditional piano.
The game comes along with the following features and functions:
- Band mode in which you can play different instruments.
- Battle mode to face up to other players from all over the world online.
- List of songs updated frequently and adapted to the game's instruments. You'll find trendy and classic songs.
- Different scores (perfect, great, and cool) depending on your accuracy in playing each note.
- Challenge mode that allows users to improve their speed playing.
- Login via Facebook and share the game's data on different devices.
What's new in the latest version
- Optimized performance and bug fixes.