Although the maximum aspiration of many people is to play doctors and nurses, you'll have to get along with this entertaining hospital game that emulates a graphical adventure simplified and optimized for iOS and that's starred by Doctor Allison, a real heroine in the sequel to Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal called Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat.
Remember that in this game it's essential that you manage your time appropriately to overcome this adventure that starts off with a hospital on fire. It's definitely difficult to find a game that guarantees such a wide range of entertainment, puzzles, challenges, adventures, and excitement in a single app that you can download for free.
If you haven't tried it out yet, don't wait any longer.
The story starts off with a strange call from Allison's mother that she hasn't seen for more than 20 years, opening pandora's box in terms of sentimental instability. Will she manage to face up to her past?
What's new in Heart's Medicine - Hospital Heat?
- Over 60 levels in which you have to manage your time and 30 intense challenges so that you can spend hours on end having fun.
- 23 minigames and special treatments such as filling lungs with oxygen, wiping out negative emotions or improving the reading of monitors.
- You'll live dramas, romance, and friendship just like in Grey's Anatomy.
- You'll by morally obliged to improve the hospital and its conditions.
- Get in touch with old friends from the Heart's Medicine saga.
- Decorate your apartments with the diamonds earned during special missions.
- You can also play online with your friends.