Huawei post-sales service app
Huawei is one of the most important mobile phone makers in the world that sells millions of handsets all over the world. And in order for its users to be able to look after their phones, it offers us HiCare - Huawei, the application that provides us with professional technical assistance.
Huawei's customer services and user guide app
The goal of this app is to offer us a single window for post-sales services, where the owner of any of these Android smartphones can go in the case of doubt or a problem with his handset.
With this application installed, we'll be able to access the following services:
- Addresses and phone numbers for the local customer service centers of each country.
- Customer attention number on which we can communicate with a Huawei operator.
- Post-sales guarantee policy documents.
- User manuals and device operation guides.
- Forums to communicate with other users.
- Status of the device's warranty.
- Prices for any kind of repairs such as screen chips, motherboards, cameras or other accessories.
Download the application of Huawei's technical service that can settle any kind of doubt about your handset, provided that you're not too worried about the Chinese government spying on you.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...