An all-purpose repair manual
Those of us who want to avoid buying a new device because the current one is out of order ask ourselves many questions before deciding to replace it. Can I repair the broken screen of my cellphone? How to replace an integrated battery? How do I change the hard disk of my computer? These and many other questions from our day-to-day life, when it comes to household repairs, are answered by iFixit.
The world's largest repair manual that anyone can edit.
iFixit is a repair manual for virtually everything that fits in our phone. Here, we will find all kinds of guides to repair and fix breakdowns and parts of electronic and mechanical machines, such as mobile devices, cars, computers, coffee machines, and more. Thousands of users of the application have shared these guides to help us step by step with detailed explanations and images that illustrate them.
- Guides are classified by categories.
- Explanations with images.
- Thousands of guides for all types of electronic and mechanical devices.
- Purchase the necessary parts for your repairs from the app.
- It allows you to document and share your own repairs with the community.
- It includes reviews and opinions about new gadgets on the market.
Replace the broken panel of your smartphone, add RAM to your PC, add a bigger hard drive to your game console, or repair your coffee maker instead of buying a new one thanks to iFixit.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...