Hot Potatoes is a tool developed for the creation of web questionnaires of all sorts, from crossword puzzles to exercises to fill in spaces in texts, using various clues or multiple-choice tests.
The program includes:
- JMatch: A utility to create matching tests.
- JMix: Tool with which you can develop jumbled-sentences exercises.
- JCross: Application to develop crosswords.
- JQuiz: To create quiz-type tests.
- JCloze: A simple utility to make fill-in-the-gaps exercises.
Once our exercises have been created, we'll have the chance to export them in HTML format, so that they can be solved via web, something that can make it much easier to prepare an exam or to create entertaining tests about our friends or family.
If you want a simple and efficient tool to create all kinds of questionnaires, download and try out Hot Potatoes, a free intuitive application.