Keeping our privacy safe whilst browsing the Internet is a growing concern. Data and identity thefts are the in-thing, therefore, it's never a bad idea to take as many measures as possible. And we're not talking about using an anti-virus but handling applications of the likes of HTTP Injector - SSH/Proxy/VPN for Android. However, this app requires certain knowledge to be able to use it appropriately.
Customize your HTTP header
This app basically configures a custom HTTP header that's used to connect your SSH/Proxy through it, as well as offering you access to webs blocked using a firewall by means of SSH tunneling with a built-in VPN.
In plain English: you can use your Android to access any web safely, preserving your identity and browsing data. Thus, you'll be protected against hackers and other threats lurking on WiFi networks, as well as being able to hide your IP whilst browsing the Internet.
As we said before, it's not a tool at everyone's reach as it requires certain advanced network and coding knowledge to use it in a satisfactory manner. These are some of the features and functions that it comes along with:
- Protect your connections with SSH tunneling.
- Modify the output petitions.
- Doesn't require being a root user.
- Possibility to specify the proxies to send access petitions.
- Configure alternative HTTP headers.
- Payload generators.
- Application filter.
- Data compressor.
- Possibility to use Google DNS or Proxy DNS.
- Function to save battery.
- Support for Android 4.0 or above.
- Service provider functions.
So don't just resign yourself for the security offered by other VPN apps and keep yours under control by downloading and installing this APK.