One of the best tools to work with PDFs
The main advantage of having a document in PDF format is its portability, therefore, it can be opened on any platform without any compatibility problems. In other words, with the right program (whether Adobe Reader or any other), we can read it on an Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, or Linux, regardless of the platform on which it was created.
Possibly the most complete PDF converter for Android
Sometimes we're interested in converting a PDF to another format or merging several documents into one, and for such purpose, we can make use of iLovePDF, one of the best PDF converters that can be downloaded free for Android. Its functions include the conversion, splitting, merging, and application of watermarks, all packed into the same app with a simple interface without adverts that could hinder our work.
These are the main functions that you'll find in this app:
- Merge several PDFs into a single file.
- Compress documents choosing the compression level.
- Split a file into several documents.
- Convert PDF to Excel, Word or PowerPoint, or the other way around.
- Extract images from a file.
- Unlock documents protected with a password.
- Function to number the pages of a PDF.
- Add watermarks.
- Open documents in your internal storage space or on Google Drive or Dropbox.
What's new in the latest version
- Technical improvements and a few bug fixes to improve the experience.
- New simplified login with the options "Login" and "Sign up".
- The app now allows us to edit images.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 8.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...