Wouldn't you like to be able to comfortably read and edit PDF files on your smartphone? Well, it's as easy as downloading the APK file of this fantastic tool. But how does it work and what does it offer us?
You can read, annotate, sign and share PDFs and fill out forms.
How to edit PDF files on Android
As its name suggests, Xodo PDF Reader & Editor is an app with which we can read and edit PDF files from our Android device. And it is also multifunctional because we can do lots of things with it.
How many times have we fought with a PDF to write or insert an element in a PDF? Now it couldn't be easier. Among the main features of this tool are the following:
- Smooth PDF viewing and navigation.
- Writing directly to the file, highlighting and underlining text.
- Write to a blank PDF.
- File organizer.
- Introduction of signatures, drawings and freehand scribbles.
- Automatic synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Fill in forms and other documents.
- Convert an image to PDF format.
- Night mode for reading in dark spaces.
- And much more.
Undoubtedly, this is a useful, practical and functional tool that should not be missing on any mobile device. Especially if we usually work with this type of files.