The Jehovah's Witnesses are a Christian denomination that emerged in the late 19th century in the United States that bases its beliefs on an interpretation of its own New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
Although it is not the majority religion in any country, it is present in 240 countries and has over eight million followers, and to adapt to the new times, it has its own official application to promulgate its doctrine.
If the user downloads and installs JW Library, it will find all kinds of material for the study of this Christian denomination:
- Access to various translations of the Bible in several languages.
- It includes hundreds of texts approved by Jehovah's Witnesses such as books, pamphlets, articles, the Watchtower, or Awake magazines.
- Videos arranged by type of audience and categories: the Bible, life goals, spiritual growth, social life.
- Audio content such as religious songs from Jehovah's Witnesses, dramatic readings from the Bible, podcasts, or music for the kids.
- It lets you download different Bibles and texts and organize them according to the user's interests to access them offline.
- The user can search within biblical texts and publications or highlight text for further study.
- The app includes a History of the readings already taken.
- It includes a calendar of meetings and conventions as well as information about them.
On the other hand, we may not find content on any of their major controversies, such as refusal of blood transfusions, methods for gaining followers, refusal to celebrate birthdays or Christmas, or opinions on homosexuality, masturbation, or relationships before marriage.