Short-video social networks have become fashionable largely thanks to TikTok. The success of the Chinese social network has led to other developers launching their own versions of TikTok and sometimes they are aimed at a very specific audience, as is the case with Kalo.
The short-video social network for the Latino community
The Spanish-speaking inhabitants of the world have a place on the Internet to meet up. This where they can create their profiles, share their videos, follow other users and browse what other users post. It works in exactly the same way as TikTok and similar networks. That means there is a feed which can be browsed vertically while playing each of the videos on it.
These are the app's main features:
- Browse videos posted by other users.
- Share your videos on the app: upload them from your mobile and share them after recording them using your device's camera.
- Add all kinds of filters and masks.
- Browse content using the built-in search tool or any of the tags into which they are sorted.
- Get a reward every time you watch a whole video.
- Follow other users and comment on their posts.