We wouldn't be discovering anything new if we told you that browsing the Internet may involve certain dangers, mainly depending on the type of webs we visit. Viruses and malware, frauds, data thefts... anything is possible nowadays. You just need to flick through the news to see that we're right. Browsing the web responsibly sometimes isn't enough and we have to take further more information measures such as downloading the antivirus suite Kaspersky Internet Security. With this software, we'll get hold of efficient real-time protection for our browsing experience.
Real-time protection against all sorts of online dangers
We're talking about an antivirus conceived specifically for browsing the Internet, although it obviously also includes functions to scan and protect our computer being able to carry out complete system analyses. It offers us a very simple interface from where we can carry out all sorts of actions very quickly, without delays or complications. And we can't go without mentioning the fact that its database and detection engine have been developed by Kaspersky, one of the most important cybersecurity companies in the world, focused on corporate and domestic environments.
Analyze both your Internet browsing and any file on your computers, such as downloaded APKs.
These are the main features and functions that we'll find in Kaspersky Internet Security:
- It works in different areas: files, webs, applications, firewalls, browsing, webcams, advertising banners, blocks web attacks, emails...
- 4 different types of scans: full, quick, specific folders or files and external devices.
- Dedicated protection for online payments.
- Extra privacy functions with special protection for our browsing and anti-spyware.
- Parental control functions to establish security levels when it comes to accessing certain web contents.
- Possibility to extend the protection to more devices, whether Windows PC, Mac or Android and iPhone mobile devices.
- Advanced browsing functions that allow us to control aspects such as the specific areas of our computer to be protected, the performance of the antivirus to establish the resource usage necessary or the protection level for the system analysis.
Kaspersky's Internet antivirus offers us a free month on trial with all its functions available. After that period, we can renew the license by paying to use the full version. Without a doubt, it's one of the best options when it comes to choosing antimalware protection developed by one of the most renowned companies in the world of computer security together with others of the likes of AVG, Avira or Norton.