Your city has been taken by zombie hordes that only want you for your brains and you'll have to fend them off using all the resources at your reach. This is Last Empire-War Z, an online real-time strategy game in which you'll face players from all over the world.
Real-time strategy fans are going to love it.
In this zombie apocalypse for Android you're going to have to take care of everything, from the strategy to your troops' training. However, you get some extra help from other online players that lend you a hand if you need it.
- Online strategy game in which you'll take part in wars against zombies all over the world.
- Develop your city and army.
- Different kinds of zombies that will force you to adopt different strategies.
- Design all sorts of tactics depending on the current situation.
- Possibility to play different roles in the game: bandit, pacifist resident, diplomat that manages resources or even a zombie.
This game is an MOBA in which you'll have access to different international servers so you'll play against users from all over the world. The latter can be both your allies or enemies because they just want to plunder you to get hold of all your resources. Therefore, you can build alliances to defend yourselves collaboratively without forgetting about the hordes of zombies that are out there to get you.
There isn't an official version for PC but, as always, you can download the game's APK to emulate it with BlueStacks or any similar program. Thus, you can play it on your Windows desktop controlling it with your mouse.
On the other hand, Last Empire-War Z allows you to apply cheat codes to hack the game. This gives the player certain competitive advantages but you have to bear in mind that this is a game that is developed on shared servers. If you get caught out by its providers, you'll be immediately banned.