Setting up or mapping the keyboard in LDPlayer can be carried out as follows:
- Step 1: go to the keyboard’s configuration area. You can find it on the side toolbar on the right hand side, with the rest of the emulator’s options and settings. It’s the first button on the top that is represented by a keyboard icon.
- Step 2: to map a single-click action during a game, use your moue to click on each button of the interface and choose the key you want to use in each case.
- Step 3: if you want to define a key for the double-click, at the top of the interface you’ll find a button tagged as AA. Drag it to the control you want to use as double-click and assign the corresponding key.
- Step 4: to map an action such as aiming with a gun, for instance (in those games that allow this kind of action), you have to go to the upper toolbar and drag the bullet-shaped icon to the button that you would use on your smartphone to move the aim around the screen.
- Step 5: define the action to move the view around the screen with the button that you’ll find on the upper toolbar that has the shape of a gun aim and drag it to the center to adjust it.
With an adjusted configuration of all the keys, you can easily master any of the games you run with this emulator, much more comfortably than from the touchscreen of a smartphone or tablet.