There are several ways to update LDPlayer and make sure you have the latest version installed, as we explain:
- Step 1: the quick and easy way is to open LDPlayer and go to the icon with three upright lightning bolts in the top right corner of the screen. It’s just next to the usual minimise window, full screen and close buttons par. Click on it.
- Step 2: a pop-down will appear and among the options you will see Check for Updates, click on it.
- Step 3: a download window will appear in the middle of your desktop and within a few seconds it will tell you whether you have the latest version or if there is a new one available. If it’s the first of those, you don’t have to do anything.
- Step 4: if there is a later version, just click the Download button and follow the instructions on screen. The new file will download, LDPlayer will close and the new version will install. When installation is complete, the app will launch again on screen.
The second way to update LDPlayers is check for yourself what version you have installed and compare it to the one on our website. To do that:
- Step 1: go to the icon with the three upright lightning bolts in the top right corner of the app’s screen.
- Step 2: chose About from the available options.
- Step 3: copy down the version number for your installation.
- Step 4: go to our web page about LDPlayer. Next to its name you will see the version number of the latest version available.
If that version number is bigger than the one for your installation, download and install the new version. If the numbers are the same, it means you already have the latest version installed.