LEGO, the Danish construction game, has millions of fans all over the world. Ever since it first appeared it has gradually become a religion. Because not only are we talking about a toy, but also a phenomenon that includes video games, animated movies, and even a theme park. Without a doubt, a powerful brand to do business with... Marvel, DC Comics or Star Wars know what I'm talking about.
Take part in the user community
So, nobody should be surprised that due to such popularity we can find Android and iPhone applications of the likes of LEGO Life. With this app, as a LEGO fans, we'll be able to let our creativity run wild imagining what scenes and figures we can invent with the rest of users.
But that's not all, are you proud of a certain collection? Just take a picture or record a video and share it with the community of fans: receive likes and comments, get in touch with other users, leave remarks about other figures... Without a doubt, the place to be if you're a fan and collector of the most popular Danish toy.
This construction game has gone way beyond a way of life for many people.
- Design your own figures and share them on your social network.
- Take photos of your scale models and scenes or record them on video, letting the rest of users rate them.
- Like posts by other people, leave comments and interact with other users.
- Keep up with the latest news of the LEGO universe.
- Browse through the contents shared by others and discover inspiring photos.
- Play videos and trailers of the likes of LEGO Batman Movie.
- Check out your knowledge with different quiz games.
All the latter and much more in a game that's released ranges for all audiences: Duplo, for the youngest members of the household; Classic, for the more traditional users; Superheroes and movies such as The Avengers and Superman to combine all your hobbies... Just join the user community of one of the most popular games in the world.