Acquire the necessary skills for your professional development
LinkedIn has become the most prominent professional social network in the world where professionals from different disciplines get in touch with each other and share knowledge, find the human and knowledge capital they need, and, of course, find their dream job.
LinkedIn's professional training platform
And today, continuous training is essential to stay at the forefront of professional performance, which is why the social network has developed LinkedIn Learning. This is a place to acquire competencies and skills in different disciplines through online courses that can be validated with certificates.
Users will find video courses taught by experts in areas that include leadership, programming, design, etc. LinkedIn Learning offers video explanations and the materials and documents necessary to follow them.
The following are the main features of this online training platform:
- All kinds of courses on technology and professional creative branches.
- Course recommendations based on your professional activity.
- Download courses to watch offline.
- View courses at your own pace.
- Add completed courses to your LinkedIn profile.
- Get certificates to validate your skills.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...