The Indonesian studio, Dunia Games, is getting its own place in the world of mobile gaming. Now, the studio goes into e-sports with Lokapala, a 5-on-5 MOBA where both teams will fight to protect their towers and take down their enemies.
The story, inspired by Indonesian culture and mythology, takes place at the end of the world when the realms of the corporeal and the incorporeal merge into one. Both realms will go into an endless battle of powers that will determine the fate of each of them.
- Classic 5v5 battles, where the main goal is to destroy the enemy's towers and base while protecting your own.
- The player can team up with friends and train for the e-sports.
- There are several characters to choose from, each one with their own story and skills: offensive level, skill level, durability, and even strength against difficulties.
- A good strategy and good team coordination are needed to win the battle.
- The graphics and scenarios have a high-quality design and are aesthetically pleasing, showing a map with the location of the towers.