If you're looking for an alternative to Format Factory, but for Mac OS X computers, that also includes a wide range of new options, you need to know that MacX Video Converter Pro is one of the most powerful video converters at present.
Fast conversion without losing any quality at all.
With this application installed on your Mac, you'll be able to convert videos among the most popular formats, including the native formats of different devices such as iPad or iPhone, as well as being able to download videos from online services, carry out screencasts and edit videos.
These are the main features and functions of this great tool brought to you by Digiarty:
- Conversion of any kind of video format: 4K UHD, MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, etc.
- Powerful video editor: crop, split and merge videos, add subtitles and watermarks.
- Possibility to download videos from YouTube and over 300 online video services, including Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and Metacafe.
- Capture your Mac's screen and record it on video with a single click to be able to create video tutorials.
- Output formats compatible with different mobile devices such as Android smartphones and iPhones.
- Simple editing process.
- Record video from a webcam or from the camera built into your Mac.
- Compress large-sized 4K videos to 1080P, 720P, H.265/HEVC. Reduce file size to 50% to save storage space.
- High-speed conversion: fastest video processing speed supported by unique level-3 hardware acceleration tech (Hardware Encoding, Hardware Decoding & Hardware processing).
Download videos from the Internet and edit them
But its capacity to download videos from the Internet is precisely one of its most popular features amongst users. Not only does it support the download of videos from YouTube but also from over 300 different sites being able to extract video clips, songs, complete playlists, movies, gameplays, cartoons... and all in different resolutions, including 4K and Full HD.
It's also worth pointing out how intuitive its user interface is, which simplifies the use of this tool and makes it one of the best options to work with video on a Mac computer, regardless of our skill and experience.