Record your Samsung's screen
Millennials are already all over the place on the Internet and social networks and, thanks to this new generation of youngsters, certain youtubers are becoming more and more famous. Some of them talk about fashion, others about prank phone calls and some of them just talk gibberish in front of their webcam, but the most popular ones record their own games playing the trendiest titles, as is the case of elrubius or PewDiePie.
Mobizen for Samsung is one of the tools you can use, wherever you're a famous youtuber or not, to record the screen of your smartphone. With this app and just one screen tap you can record:
- Games: record your best games to show them off to your friends or upload them to YouTube as if you were a popular game reviewer.
- Videos: record the videos played on YouTube or any other online platform to be able to watch them even without an Internet connection.
Main features of Mobizen
- No need to be root to be able to record your screen.
- You can choose the quality of the recording, the resolution (from 240p to 1080p) and the frames per second (from 5 FPS to 60 FPS).
- The app adds a widget to your smartphone's home screen to record anything with just one tap.
- Also allows you to take screenshots.
Requirements and additional information:
- Only compatible with Samsung devices.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...