Although there are loads of apps out there to record your Android smartphone's screen it isn't as easy as you may think. Many of them require root permissions and most of them aren't that simple to use. Thank god Mobizen Screen Recorder is also out there to help us.
How to screencast from your Android phone
There's a version of Mobizen for Samsung but this APK has been developed to work on all mobile devices provided that they run Android 4.4 or above, regardless of their brand. This screen recorder comes along with functions that go way beyond simply capturing video images:
- Record your screen in Full HD.
- Possibility to record your own reactions with the front camera and capture your voice.
- Storage on your SD card.
- Linear editing functions (cut, paste, move...).
- Use your own background music and create intros and opening credits.
- Record without watermarks.
Perfect to record video tutorials on your mobile.
How does it work?
The application comes along with monster-shaped assistants that will guide you through the different steps that you need to take to record your screen. You only need to start the video recording and then carry out all the editing tasks.