Although ringtones might sound like something pre-historic to you, from when people sent messages using SMS rather than WhatsApp and Internet browsing was on a computer, there are still applications for making the most of this function on smartphones (which are for making and receiving calls).
Create your own ringtones
Name Ringtone Maker is an application with which you will be able to set up your own ringtones by adding not only a personalized ringtone but also by adding messages that help you identify callers more easily.
This is a simple tool for creating ringtones and works in the following way:
- Step 1: go to the ringtone creation function and set up a name for identifying the one you are going to create.
- Step 2: choose a ringtone.
- Step 3: select a pre-set text or write your own.
- Step 4: choose the language of the text (if it is pre-set).
- Step 5: save it and set it as a general ringtone or for any contact you choose.