When your company or store has to provide service from a single network to loads of different users, you need to have control of the traffic that goes through each one of the devices and computers that connect to that network, as well as receiving notifications in the event of any problems.
Network Inventory Advisor is one of the most complete tools at present to audit networks and have full control over all the devices that connect. Therefore, in the case of detecting an anomaly, it allows us to deny the access before causing damage to the entire network.
You can even add devices that aren't connected to the network to fill in a database with as much information as possible. For such purpose, you'll need to install this program on each computer to export the data necessary.
Main features of Network Inventory Advisor
- Quickly access a database with an inventory of all the devices connected to your network, with the possibility to add computers that aren't connected.
- Summary in a single window of all connected hardware, type of device, and operating system.
- Control over the software on each device, allowing us to control the program license keys.
- Check the technical specifications of all the hardware connected to the network or saved in the inventory.
- Receive alerts in the event of an anomaly in any device, such as running without an antivirus.
- Export or print the data you need from each device on the list.
- Schedule updates by days or months.
- You can purchase licenses to connect from 25 to an unlimited number of nodes.