Remove bloatware from your Android
Is your phone full of preinstalled apps that you don't need? Do you use root permissions? With NoBloat, you can delete applications that you will never use and are taking up valuable memory space on your Android. With this app, you simply select the bloatware to get rid of, choose whether to make a backup to avoid potential errors, and click Delete.
NoBloat allows you to remove unwanted, pre-installed apps from your phone.
How does it work? It's very easy. The service offers a list of all the apps installed on the system. Users can select the apps they want to delete, disable them, delete them, make a backup, or delete them and create a backup of those apps. In addition, you ca save a backup copy of your applications to the external storage card.
- You can activate and deactivate system applications.
- Users can backup and restore system applications.
- Remove applications from the system.
- With the full version, you can also work in batches, create a blacklist, use searches or export settings, among other options.
With this service, you can have full control of the apps you have on your phone. Eliminate those preinstalled applications you don't need and free up storage space.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 1.6.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...