App for studying and learning online
New technologies, in conjunction with certain circumstances such as the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, have given a big push to platforms and applications for distance learning. One of them is Noon Academy, coming out of the Arab world, which allows students to attend live classes taught by teachers of a range of subjects.
A great tool for distance learning
The application features a wide-ranging educational offer that allows students to not only take classes but also to be able to ask questions or prepare for exams with interactive learning materials. And best of all, it is free.
These are the main features offered by the application:
- Teachers from around the world with a background in a range of disciplines: math, languages, literature, physics, chemistry...
- Live interactive classes where students can participate in live chats with teachers and classmates.
- Challenge other students to friendly quizzes to see who knows more.
- Prepare for exams with tests that can be reviewed and corrected by teachers.
- A range of practice for enhancing knowledge by putting it to the test.
This is certainly an extremely useful tool for not losing the rhythm of studying when for certain reasons face-to-face tuition is no longer possible.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...