Regardless of the education provided to our kids, the dangers of the Internet are beyond their control. Therefore, if you want to supervise what they're doing on their phones or computers to make sure that they're not doing anything inappropriate for their age, you can download an app of the likes of Norton Family Parental Control.
An app to monitor the online activities of your kids
This application offers us the possibility to monitor the devices connected to the Internet used by the youngest members of the household, therefore, we can know at any moment what applications they are using and how they are using them, as well as the web pages they are visiting.
This app works by registering the devices to be monitored so that from a control panel we can access different data and actions such as the following:
- Supervise Internet searches.
- Supervise web pages visited.
- Configure notifications for when any of the established rules are broken.
- Control their location by means of GPS.
- Control the applications they use.
- Access the history of videos played on their device.
- Monthly activity reports.
- Instantly block the device.