Manage a hospital like a professional
Classic business management games are perfect for mobile devices. Touchscreens are ideal to build and manage with a single finger all sorts of theme parks, cities, restaurants, zoos, farms or hospitals, as in the case of this game.
Operate Now: Hospital is game for Android in APK format, which is also available for iOS, in which you can build, expand, manage, and run your very own hospital. But there's much more to it. Yes, it's a tycoon game but the player will also live moments of extreme pressure as you'll also have to take care of operating and healing your patients.
Become the best surgeon in the world whilst you also run a hospital.
Main features of Operate Now
You'll need to keep a steady hand in this game if you want to keep the hospital's books in positive whilst you make sure you don't kill any patients. To be able to manage the hospital appropriately and practice medicine just like a professional, you'll need to carry out all the following actions:
- Carry out complex operations such as repairing fractures, removing polyps and tumors, or carrying out tracheotomies.
- Carry out perfect stitches and incisions to reduce the patient's damage to the minimum extent.
- Build and expand the hospital with emergency rooms, intensive care units, trauma units, oncology halls, cardiology units, etc.
- Manage your money correctly to be profitable and efficient.
- Hire and train staff capable of saving lives.
Apart from all these tasks, you're going to be able to live dramatic episodes just as if you worked at the Seattle Grace Hospital of the famous series Grey's Anatomy. In the two seasons of the game that are currently available, you'll be able to follow the professional and love life of Dr. Amy Clarke (a Meredith Grey look-alike), as well as unveiling all the mysteries that surround the hospital.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...