The PDF format has become a standard mainly thanks to its portability. In other words, this documental format can be opened on any platform without putting the integrity of its contents in danger. That's why over the last several years we've seen plenty of tools that can be used to convert files to PDF and also work with this format. One of the most versatile and efficient options is this PDF Converter Elite.
A powerful and flexible PDF file editor
This software to convert and edit PDFs comes along with the following main features:
- PDF converter: convert PDFs into editable Microsoft Office docs, CSV, AutoCAD files or images. The reverse conversion can also be carried out.
- Work with native and scanned files: extract text from images and scanned PDFs and digitize your scanned documents.
- Customize and edit: transform your documents into Excel and CSV files, edit the text, merge several PDFs, divide their pages...
- Create PDFs: you can generate documents in this format to send them to print. It supports over 300 different formats.
- Secure and export: control how others can access your documents, establishing security levels.
- Batch conversion: optimize your time by working on several groups of files at the same time.
Total flexibility to work with your PDF files.
We're talking about one of the best alternatives available to Adobe Acrobat Reader thanks to its performance and functions. From the management of files to its price, as well as its intuitive user interface or the customized control levels that can be applied to the different files.