The power of iPhone and iPad as mobile platforms for video editing is beyond any doubt. The truth is that they'll never reach the solvency of a desktop computer of the likes of a PC or a Mac, but with the right application, you can get to do great things.
Video editing for beginners and experts
If you download Perfect Video - Video Editor & Movie Maker, for instance, you'll be able to make use of an app that offers all sorts of functions to edit, modify and enhance videos, whether those in your gallery that you've recorded yourself or any other video downloaded from the Internet.
A simplified interface that contributes towards an easy and fast learning process.
The app comes along with a very simple and easy-to-use interface, that has nothing to do with professional programs that despite offering us much better results, are aimed at users that master image processing techniques. However, in this case, anyone with scarce knowledge in this matter can put together and edit recordings in just a few steps.
Here we'll find all the basic options we need to be able to edit video and impress friends and family with our results:
- Import videos or photos.
- Change the orientation of the recording.
- Create videos for Instagram.
- Combine and mix different videos in one.
- Remove unwanted frames.
- Speed up or slow down the video.
- 4 different cropping tools: Fit, Fill, Square, and Custom.
- Duplicate projects with a single screen tap.
- Apply watermarks.
- Adjust the volume, turning it up, down or muting it.
- Introduce preset sound effects or include your own.
- Apply transitions.
- Compatible with high resolutions.
- Share the results straight on social networks.
- Create animated subtitles.
If you're looking for a free video editor that allows you to unleash all your creativity and then share your creations online or with other devices such as iPhone or Android, this is definitely the app you need.