Fed up of coming across photo editors that you don't even know how to use because they include hundreds of options that you don't understand or need? Thanks to this application you can edit your photos without requiring a master degree to learn how to use the program.
It's one of the best editors around because, despite not offering the most professional editing functions, it includes everything necessary on a straightforward interface. And the best thing about it is that you can download it for free from the Windows 10 Store.
Once you open Photo Editor 10 you'll see a home screen with all the photos on our desktop, which will save us time having to explore hundreds of folders to find what we want to edit. Obviously, if you're a tidy person you can also search for your photos manually without having to have them scattered around your desktop.
Its design might not be the most eye-catching or modern you've ever seen, but if you're looking for a free application for Windows 10 to carry out tiny edits on your photos without too many complications, this app is for you.
What can you do with this photo editor?
Don't expect to become a professional that edits photos of top models for magazine covers. If you aren't so ambitious, this software may meet all your needs without having to search for anything else. Remember that having more options doesn't necessarily mean being better. These are some of the main features and functions of this editor:
- 30 color filters available and another 10 filters to add artistic effects to your photos.
- Blur the background to make the main image stand out.
- Up to 25 frames with different shapes, colors, and themes.
- Possibility to combine two images controlling the transparency.
- Basic settings to rotate or flip a photo.
- Correct the brightness, contrast, saturation, color, and other settings.