Edit photos and make them be part of other projects
Picture It! is an editor with which it is possible to enhance images and add all kinds of effects in comfortable and simple steps. Modify them to your own liking or use them to create other projects like visiting cards or slideshows.
Edit images and use them in your projects
With Picture It! you only have to open an image in the work area and use the tools placed on the left sidebar. There are two clearly differentiated sections. On the one hand, the workbench or workspace, from which you will be able to enhance the image to our own liking, allowing to modify aspects like color, brightness and even twist them. On the other, the area dedicated to projects from which you will be able to create cards, calendars or collages with any image, whether enhanced or not. The arrangement of these tools allows you to link one work with the other.
- Possibility to open projects from images stored on the hard drive or scanning them as you go.
- Editing functions like cutting areas from an image, modifying its size and position or fixing red eye effects.
- Possibility to add special effect, colors or borders.
- Use image to form collages, cards, calendars or slideshow presentations.
- Organize the images by libraries based on certain criteria.
Don't think twice and start to download Picture It! because it is an easy way to edit images and elaborate all kinds of compositions.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- It is necessary to have an Internet connection to complete the installation.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...