Coloring in is an activity that relaxes many people. If you're one of them, you can try out downloading Pixel Art - Color by Number Book for Android, an app that offers you hundreds of drawings to be painted.
How Pixel Art works
To color in with this app, you only have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: choose a picture and zoom in with your fingers until you see the numbered squares.
- Step 2: choose the colors from the palette and paint the squares according to the corresponding numbers.
- Step 3: with a long tap you can open the magnifying glass with which you can paint faster and more accurately. Swipe your finger to the edge of the screen to move the picture and move around it.
- Step 4: explore the palette with your fingers to discover all the colors available.
- Step 5: move the color palette to the left to be able to use the magic wand and the color grenade.
Here, you'll be able to find all sorts of pictures to be colored in following the above-mentioned number pattern, which will help you to relax and concentrate on your things. It's a really easy method but, in any case, you can check the app's tutorial to learn exactly how it works.
It's an entertaining and relaxing app to paint and color in.
It comes along with the following features and functions:
- Wide range of drawings to be colored in, there are all sorts: mandalas, series, birds and other animals, flowers, places, food...
- Easy to use and simple coloring experience.
- Visit the gallery every day to discover new images to be colored in.
- Different tools such as a magic wand to fill in adjacent cells or the grenade to color in those with a different number.
- Share the images online on social networks or via email with a single screen tap.