If you can take a look into the past and remember your childhood, you'll probably recall how relaxing it was to color in different drawings. Based on this same relaxation principle, we can now make the most of Pixel Art - Color by Number, a fun painting game for both adults and children.
The thing is that here our painting will be based on numbers and has been conceived to develop our concentration, precision, and capacity to match colors on the drawing. Here, we'll only have to choose any of the templates available and paint them however we wish, following the number pattern shown. It's really easy, you won't need any kind of tutorial.
So you'll see all the pixels, but at least it will remind you of Minecraft.
Hundreds of drawings to be colored in
Here you'll find all sorts of drawings: animals, objects, plants, food... and the final result is up to you because there aren't any guidelines for when it comes to coloring in. These are its main features:
- Wide range of drawings ready to be painted: mandalas, birds, cats, flowers and plants, Pokémon characters, Mario Bros. characters, Dragon Ball characters...
- Very intuitive interface design that makes it easy to paint.
- Visit the gallery updated on daily basis to discover new pictures.
- Different tools available such as the magic wand to paint adjacent cells or the grenade to color in a group of cells all at once.
- Share your paintings online with a single tap with your friends on social networks or by means of your email.
The iPhone version can be downloaded for free, exactly like the Android APK but it offers us a monthly or annual subscription to the premium version that grants us access to an unlimited number of drawings, offers us the possibility to use the app without adverts, and to remove watermarks.