There are millions of Harry Potter fans all over the world that love flicking through the books and watching the movies. It's one of the most successful literature sagas of the last decades and a money-making machine for its author, JK Rowling. Now we have to add Potterzone to all these products marketed around the adventures of this wizard apprentice, the Harry Potter social network.
In this app, we can sign up as a wizard or witch apprentice, enroll in any of the houses into which the Hogwarts students are divided, and set out to meet other fans just like ourselves. But that's not all. Because in order to make our experience much more entertaining, we can found all sorts of extra contents to spend our time in the Potter universe.
These are the main features and functions of this application:
- Create your Hogwarts student avatar.
- Download your school admission letter as well as your student ID card.
- Publish posts and read and comment on the publications of other apprentices like yourself.
- Meet wizards and witches from all over the world.
- Upload photos, videos, GIF animations or book quotes.
- Share messages in your house's common room: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.
- Take part in the House Cup competition.
- Have fun with different mini-games.
- Take part in surveys.
- Keep up with all the latest news in the Harry Potter world.