QR codes are bidimensional square barcodes that can store coded data. They're used to store all sorts of information and thanks to the fact that the rear cameras of our smartphones can capture them, they're widely used.
Read and understand codes and create your own ones
QR Scanner is an app to read and interpret those codes, scanning and recognizing the information they contain immediately. It supports the main code formats and it also allows us to create and share codes with our own information with whoever we deem appropriate.
The following are the app's main functions:
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Scan multiple codes at once.
- Execute actions associated with a QR code: open links, connect to WiFi hotspots, display text, search for information about a product...
- Create codes with links, contacts, phone numbers, locations...
- Share the QR codes with your contacts through different applications.
- List of scans and codes created.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes.
- Improved user experience.