Record your Android screen and audio
Have you ever wondered how you can record your Android screen without any complications? The Mobzapp studio makes it very easy for us. We'll just have to download the APK file for this app and hit the record button in a discreet pop-up menu.
One of the best screen recorders for your screen and audio.
HD videos with audio
RecMe Screen Recorder is one of the most well-rounded options that we will find for Android to record the screen of our device. And although it doesn't include video editing features (like other similar tools), it offers a lot of useful resources.
This app differs from its competitors mainly because it allows us to record the audio at the same time as the screen content. And we can record both the internal and external audio of our device. Plus, it's got a lot of cool features:
- Free app without time limits or watermarks.
- You don't need a root to work.
- Ability to record videos in various formats, including HD quality.
- One-button screen recorder with the possibility of recording internal audio, external audio (with the microphone) or both.
- Widget to control the recording.
- MP4 and MKV formats.
- Options to optimize performance and quality.
No root required.
In addition, with the pro version of the app we'll have access to even more features, such as front or rear camera overlay while recording, drawing on the screen with your finger or automatic detection of the recording when the screen is locked.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...