Powerful manager of system applications
If you have purchased an Android device through your mobile operator, you will probably find preinstalled applications that you do not want. Even if your smartphone is unlocked, the manufacturer may have included some "bloatware" or unnecessary apps. With Root App Delete, you can uninstall factory apps on Android.
The best app uninstall tool.
Pre-installed apps on Android are difficult if not impossible to remove, even if you have rooted your device. In most cases, it is possible to deactivate them, but they are taking up space. To delete them, you can download Root App Delete and enjoy the options listed below.
- It helps to easily and quickly manage system applications by deleting or freezing them.
- It works with system applications or even bloatware.
- It is a development with extremely fast operation and practically does not take up any space on the smartphone.
- It includes a tool that removes all junk files from the device automatically and a simple task manager.
- You can disable certain background processes that slow down performance.
- It works even on very old devices with early versions of Android.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 1.3.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...