As time goes by, we gradually use more and more passwords and we're more concerned about our safety. A few years ago, we probably used the same password for all our accounts, but not anymore. However, it's still complicated to remember dozens of letters and numbers for all our profiles on social networks, email accounts, bank services, etc.
Nevertheless, there are solutions to this problem: password managers. This kind of tool stores and protects all our access codes by means of a master password. Two of the most popular programs in this category are definitely KeePass and 1Password, but there are many other great options, as is the case of this SaferPass.
Protect your passwords and never forget any of them.
This tool that works like an extension for your browser, whether you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, includes all the functions necessary to make sure your passwords never get exposed:
- We can protect our passwords for all our accounts by means of a single master code.
- A special security function allows us to log-off remotely and deletes the history of our browser.
- The application uses AES-256 encryption, one of the safest and most popular algorithms at present.
- It allows us to access our accounts from all our different devices (there's also a version in APK format for Android and an iOS app available in the iTunes App Store).
- The tool only stores encrypted files that are decrypted locally.