Changed your PC and imported all your data but you can't remember your email's password because you've been logging in automatically for years? That's happened to us all on more than one occasion with all sorts of services and user accounts.
Mail PassView is a tiny tool that weighs less than 1 MB and allows us to recover the passwords for our email accounts on the majority of clients and managers that we use at both professional and personal level.
Compatible email clients
- Gmail, provided that the password has been stored in the Gmail, Google Desktop or Google Talk notifier.
- Hotmail and MSN mail, if the password is stored on MSN, Windows or Live Messenger.
- Outlook Express.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 (only POP3 and SMTP accounts).
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP accounts).
- Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail.
- IncrediMail and Eudora.