All the music production tools you need
With all the alternatives available nowadays, it's difficult for a program to make itself a space on the market. But Magix intends to place Samplitude within the group of the most important audio sequencers. It's a stable, versatile and very complete product, from which it's possible to lay out a track, create its master and burn it on a CD.
A complete tool for your music projects.
Options incorporated to Samplitude
The most noteworthy aspects of Samplitude Music Studio are the following:
- Tools to record audio.
- Possibility to mix and edit sound tracks and MIDI files.
- Its own effects section (including two bass and guitar emulators).
- Compatibility with ASIO and MME drivers.
- Insertion of VST instruments and effects, and a mastering suite with all the processors we may need to give our songs that final touch.
Furthermore, once the program is installed, we'll have the option to download a pack of instruments specially developed for this sequencer, including:
- BeatBox (a virtual beat box with its own sound library).
- Revolta (a synthesizer with analogical overtones).
- Vintage Effects Suite (collection of guitar pedals conceived to process any signal).
- Vita (a sampler that is very simple to use).
- And many others.
If you were looking for a complete solution thanks to which you would have all the tools necessary to create music tracks, try out Samplitude.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version can be used for 7 days, if you register you can extend that period to 30 days.
- Requires an Internet connection.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...