You probably own a Samsung smartphone or tablet. If not you, maybe the guy next to you or the girl sitting in front of you. Mainly because it's one of the main Android mobile device manufacturers in the world, and apart from their Galaxy line, with the current S7 and the future S8, as the top of the range, they offer us all sorts of handsets adapted to all economies and needs.
And in turn, if you still download and listen to songs in MP3 format, you might be interested in Samsung Music. It's the music player designed and optimized for the mobile phones of this South Korean brand.
One of the best apps to play music on a Samsung mobile phone.
We're talking about a simple player, perfectly built into the device's customization layer and that offers all the basic functions we need to play our music collection comfortably from our phone. Its interface is very simple and clear, and we'll immediately be able to find all its functions, being able to configure a playlist as fast as hitting the Play button.
- Support for the background playback of audio formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC.
- Sort your music library by categories: track, album, artist, genre, folder, writer...
- Synchronization with different Samsung devices (smartphones, tablets, smart TVs...).
- Simple user interface with an appealing design.
Where can I download Samsung Music from
There's no secret to this issue. We can easily find it on Google Play or alternative stores of the likes of Aptoide but if we prefer to download its APK straight away we can find loads of websites to get hold of the installation files.
What's new in the latest version
- Changes to the widget style to adapt it to One UI 3.
- Changes the size of the album cover in landscape mode.
- Improvements to the user interface for Android Auto.
- Bug fixes.