Poweramp is an audio file player that incorporates a wide range of features and configuration options if the user considers that the one included in his smartphone does not meet all his needs.
By downloading this third-party software, the user will be able to play various formats, configure the sound quality thanks to its equalizer or even edit tags, to name just a few of the available functions.
Poweramp v3 focuses on the audio engine, user interface and navigation.
- Audio engine with support for high-resolution output, DSP, configurable resampler, gapless smoothing, and support for a multitude of formats.
- User interface with "wave" search bar, light and dark masks, Pro Buttons, and configurable notifications.
- Ten-band graphic equalizer with custom presets.
- Crossfade function.
- Independent bass and treble settings.
- Allows you to listen to music without silence between songs.
- Dynamic queue.
- Playback of songs from folders and own library.
- Tag editing.
- Support for playlists in M3U, M3U8, PLS, and WPL formats.
- Downloads of lost album art.
- Compatible with Chromecast and Android Auto.
- The app interface is fully customizable with visual themes and third-party skins.
If what you are looking for is a powerful player that finally meets all your music listening needs, you must download this APK for Android. It won't let you down.
What's new in the latest version
- Improvements to the music folders selection.
- The option to access inherited files on Android 12 is available once again.
- Now a long press on Settings opens a Search.
- New option to search by track name.