We were missing powerful music players for smartphones just like those on computers. At least until now, with the arrival of Poweramp Music Player, a versatile music player for Android.
An audio player full of possibilities
We're talking about an audio file player that incorporates a wide range of features and configuration options. With this application, you can play different formats, configure the sound quality thanks to its equalizer or even edit tags, amongst many other available functions.
Really complete and perfect to play any kind of music file.
We can't forget that, despite the rise of online music services like Spotify or Apple Music, people prefer to download and listen to music in MP3 format so not to depend on an Internet connection, monthly payments or adverts in the event of resorting the free versions.
Some of its main features
- Plays several types of audio files, including MP3, MP4/M4A, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV, APE, WV, TTA, MPC, and AIFF.
- Ten-band graphic equalizer with preset options and possibility to establish the user's own sound configuration as the preset option.
- Independent bass and treble adjustment.
- Dynamic queue.
- Plays songs from folders and from your own library.
- Tag edition.
- Support for playlists in M3U, M3U8, PLS and WPL format.
- Download missing album covers.
- Four configurable widgets.
If you're looking for a powerful player that once and for all satisfies all your needs with regard to listening to music, you must download Poweramp Music Player for Android. You won't be disappointed.
What's new in the latest version
- New Import Ratings option.
- New Play as Next option.
- New Bookmarks category.
- New small list zoom levels.
- Quick settings tile.
- New Show Title Only and Compact Header options in List Options.
- Tracks by path sorting.
- Queue re-sorting.
- Sleep Timer shows time to sleep now.
- Corner radius for small widgets.