Advanced maths calculation platform
Scilab is a free numerical computation program, the perfect environment to perform complex mathematical calculations in fields such as engineering or science.
You can work with hundreds of mathematical functions with its high level programming language, which provides access to advanced data structures and 2D and 3D graphical functions.
Advantages of Scilab
- Perform all sorts of mathematical operations, data analysis and statistics.
- Graphic functions for 2D and 3D visualization.
- Signal Processing: visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains.
- Includes Xcos, a hybrid modeling and simulation system.
- Increases the native options of the software and manage the exchange of data with external tools.
The perfect companion
Scilab for Mac works as an independent entity, but also takes advantage of other technologies and applications that can work with it.
Scilab interconnects with other programs or can be used as a toolkit where different codes can be gathered to create a single, unified language, perfect to be distributed and used later.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires Mac OS X 10.6.5 or above.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...