Taking screenshots can be very useful and necessary on many occasions when we're sitting in front of our PC. However, we have to admit that the tool included on our operating system by default is somewhat limited with very few options and very few users are willing to pay to use a program of this nature. Screenpresso is the best solution to this problem.
It's a free and easy-to-use program, with customizable setting and all the options we could possibly need in this kind of software:
- Allows us to take screenshots and even capture full windows with scroll.
- Capture the whole screen, specific windows or the area chosen by the user.
- Allows us to record our screen on HD video to create video tutorials for instance.
- Includes a built-in image editor to resize the captures, add effects, write notes on them, add arrows or numbers, amongst many other options.
- The configuration options allow us to choose the format of the screenshots taken, customize the shortcuts, choose where to save the shots or the name of the captured images, amongst other details.
- We can send the screenshots straight to other workspaces such as Outlook, Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox or Evernote.
- We can easily generate Word documents, PDFs or HTML pages with a selection of screenshots and notes.