Complete open source screen capturer
There are hundreds of screen capture applications for Windows out there, but very few of them are as complete and offer so many automatic functions such as ShareX, capable of capturing or recording a region of the screen by just pressing a button, automatically saving the capture on your hard drive, uploading it to a cloud storage service and copying the resulting URL to your clipboard.
Sharing screenshots and recordings had never been so easy.
What is ShareX and what's it for
- Free, lightweight, open-source screen capturer without adverts.
- Powerful file sharing and productivity tool.
- Several capturing methods and shapes: full screen, window, rectangle, circle, ellipse, triangle, polygon or freehand.
- Compatible with over 50 cloud storage services such as Pastebin, Dropbox, Imgur, etc.
- Supports loads of URL shortener services.
- Possibility to easily edit screenshots, adding notes, effects or watermarks.
- Option to configure different hotkeys.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...