Application to learn how to read
Your Android can be used to teach your kids to read by means of applications such as Sight Words. The latter comes along with a design adapted to the needs and skills of young children that are just starting to read, based on showing words on cards written with large fonts.
Help your children to learn to read with Android.
- Use the editor to write your own words on the cards.
- Mark words that need to be checked.
- Configure the use of upper and lower case letters.
- Show cards randomly.
- Swap cards by swiping your finger across the screen or with buttons.
The usefulness of Android phones with increasingly large screens, applied to teaching tasks, is beyond and doubt thanks to applications like Sight Words.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...