Resting our bodies appropriately is as important as eating well or working out. To make sure our rest is optimal, we can now make use of different tools such as wristbands of the likes of Xiaomi's Mi Band or Fitbit for Android and iPhone, or even apps like this Sleep as Android.
It's an application that also incorporates an alarm clock to register our sleep intervals. Downloading its APK will allow us to get hold of a series of functions and tools that will help us to have a much more pleasant and full rest.
Wake up only when your body needs to
This application registers our sleep cycles and can wake us up when we need to, within the time range established so that getting out of bed is much more pleasant and easier.
This application will help you to rest and sleep better registering your sleep.
Thanks to this app, we'll manage to sleep much better thanks to the fact that it lets us study how we rest:
- Monitor your sleep cycles with a smart alarm clock.
- Charts with your rest history.
- Sleep stats: light sleep, deep sleep, snoring...
- Compatible with the sleep tracking carried out by wearables of the likes of Pebble smartwatches.
- Share your data on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Alarms of natural sounds and with gradual volume.
- Use music playlists as your alarms.
- Systems to avoid falling asleep again such as captchas, maths operations, sheep counter, QR code scanner...
- Record your nighttime sounds such as snoring or speaking out loud in your sleep.
This application offers us a free and a full version. The latter can be used for two weeks but if you want to continue using all its features, once the trial period is over, you'll have to unlock it by means of in-app purchases.
What's new in the latest version
- New Spotify integration.