A digital kitchen hand to help you cook
SousChef is an application that will help you to manage, modify and share your recipes but that will also offer you something more because its innovating interface includes many options that make it easier to prepare any dish from scratch.
Among the functions included in SousChef, we will have a fullscreen view that is very comfortable to be used in the kitchen while following the steps indicated by the application. Another interesting option is the voice recognition function that offers you the possibility to control the full application by using certain voice commands.
- Access to a complete database with recipes from all over the world.
- Search for recipes based on the food that we have in the fridge.
- Kitchen assistant that will guide us step by step and that can be controlled by means of voice commands or the Apple Remote.
- Suggestions when it comes to substituting a recipe's ingredients.
- Possibility to easily share a recipe by email or on a blog.
Any good cook needs the help of an assistant to organize the ingredients and its amounts, and the dishes that are going to be used. Now, thanks to SousChef you will have an original digital kitchen help available.
Requirements and additional information:
- This is a trial version with certain limitations, like the number of recipes that the database can include.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...