The best video editor for iPhone
Many experts consider Splice as the best application available to create, edit and mount videos from an iPhone. Why? Well, basically because due to the great amount of tools included, such as filters, songs, sounds effects, text signs and transitions to create an almost perfect video. No wonder that the guys at GoPro have decided to purchase the app.
Create videos from your iPhone just like a professional.
With this app installed on your iOS device, which unfortunately isn't yet available for Android, you can mount movies with professional results with the videos captured with your phone or action camera, applying all sorts of filters, music and effects, such as zooming and panning. Splice, that has nothing to do with the movie of the same name, is considered by many as the best video editor for iPhone.
Main features of Splice - Free Video Editor + Movie Maker by GoPro
- Put together and edit videos and slideshows created on your iPhone.
- Wide range of lens filters available.
- Professional animation effects.
- Cropping, framing and adjustment tools.
- Large catalog of sound effects and free soundtracks.
- Possibility to import your songs from iTunes or record your own voice over the video.
- Export videos in HD (1080p) or share them on social networks.
- Add text to videos choosing the color, size and format.
- Modify the video's playback speed.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 11.2.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...